Sunday 31 December 2017

Happy New Year!

whatsappstatus007.com


Happy New Year everyone! 

It's been lovely to share the past year with you all, the ups and downs, the big projects and little ones, the trials, travels and tributes. Financial successes and 'not so' successes aside, we can continue to push forward and do the best we can.

I'll be working tonight, so will ring in the new year with a (clean) glass in hand and toast you all at midnight.

Wishing you all love, happiness and some magic for 2018!


heart.co.uk

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year to you! I have been meaning to ask you - are you a coffee or tea drinker?

Jane said...

Lovely post Annie :) There's something wonderful about a clean slate or fresh start. I don't make resolutions but I do try to reflect on the previous year and think of what I could do better. It's been a great experience meeting you through the blog world and carrying that through to the "real world"!

Keep on bloggin' on!
Jane :)

Northern Living Allowance said...

Hi Jennifer! I left a response on your blog - I'm a tea drinker. :) xx

Hi Jane - thank you! I was feeling a bit melancholic yet positive on the day I posted, but I mean every word. I love the community feel on here amongst us all, even though we watch or lurk, and don't necessarily have the time to always comment on a post. I like your approach to the resolution quandary - that sounds eminently sensible. And I'm so happy that we're 'real world' friends too! What a beautiful thing! xx

Jennifer said...

I really need to change the settings on my blog so I get responses. I looked back, but I did not see it. Thank you!