- I found a temporary job! It hopefully starts this week and will likely last only a few weeks, but the extra money will go towards lowering my debt and savings for school.
- I got my income tax return today! Exactly the amount I had figured on - $689.50. To be deposited and divvied up into RRSP, EFund, (10% each) school, travel & debt repayment.
- I'll have two extra shifts on my second paycheque in April. I worked Friday and got called in today, so the extra cash will go towards school & debt.
- Met with my account manager today at the bank. We discussed options for school funding: a student LOC and/or my RRSP Lifelong Learning option. I will likely use a combination of the two.
- I'll likely be able to return one of my textbooks, too. It's for a basic computer literacy course and I'm confident that I don't need to do it. Once I have been formally accepted to the program, I'll visit the assessment centre. I need 80% to pass, to get the credits and not have to take the course in September.
- The temperature today is supposed to get to +2C!! It's a lovely day and that will be a bonus. It means spring is sneaking into the Territory. :)
- The tuna casserole I made for dinner last night is a bit disappointing. I don't have mayonnaise, so it's a little dry. I didn't think about it as mayonnaise isn't something I buy. I don't like it. It does, however, add a little flavour and zing to a casserole, so I will get a jar to have on hand.
- Now I kinda wish I wasn't going to work...
Have a great day everyone!