Thank you so much to lovely SFT for giving me an award!
What are the criteria? Thanking the person who gave you the award and then telling 7 things about yourself.
1) I love travelling by train. LOVE it. (!!) I have always wanted to do the Trans-Siberia.
2) Spending too much time with/among people makes me very cranky! This is why I need my own space for retreat and I am thankful that I love my apartment. At the end of the day, I. Am. Done.
3) Unlike SFT, I don't like the heat and avoid travel to the hot countries (at much as I can, at least). I prefer the cooler or more temperate climes.
4) I still haven't grieved for my dad.
5) I always feel a bit lost. Having something to focus on, like school, is great, but there's a little part of me that feels these big "outward" decisions are just a distraction from what I really NEED to do. I just don't know what that is and my mind doesn't shut up long enough for me to be able to hear what my heart is saying.
6) I have too many books on my shelves that I haven't read yet, despite my best intentions. There are always more interesting ones that I bring home from the library! :P
7) I love bright colours. They make me happy. The art pieces I buy always have a bright colour in them, to perk up an otherwise bland space (the apartment walls are a light, cream-coloured eggshell; very neutral).
*Bonus: 8) I'm hopelessly addicted to "Angry Birds." There. I've said it...
Nominate 15 blogs!
Oh my...this will be difficult (and something I'll have to do later today!).