I figure I might as well update while I can. I'm "in between" things on my big to do list and as I just want to sit and have a cup of tea for a few minutes while I try to re-organize my thoughts.
My list for the next three days (pre-travel) looks like this:
1) Do the recycling
2) Buy sealant and seal window frames - DONE, Oct 4
3) Put plastic up over windows - TWO DONE; need more plastic :\
4) Get snow tires on truck
5) Dinner with my friend tonight
6) Clean my apartment
7) Sort my winter/summer clothes - DONE
8) Take older/non-fitting stuff to charity - DONE
9) Take unwanted DVDs to store for trade-in
10) Laundry - DONE
11) Make sure my garbage cans are emptied (so no stinky surprises when I get home!)
12) Rinse and recycle all my plastic containers
I saw my friend who'll be taking care of my cats last night, and gave him a run-down of what/how much they eat and when, but I'll leave notes anyway (Okay, so I worry about my cats...) and I also have to call the friend who is being really great and picking me up on Wednesday morning to take me to the airport.
My spending yesterday looks like this:
Gas $50 ($132.9/L) - I won't be driving for 10 days or so, so this is for the month
Canadian Tire $17.01 (water, sticky tape & silicone for my windows)
I also used my LOC to pay off my credit cards in full and I used the justification that the LOC interest rate is half the interest rate of one card and a THIRD of the second card. The total amount for the two was $624.95. Not quite getting myself out of debt, but like I said, I justify the decision simply because of the low(er) interest rate of the LOC.
Okay! Time to get myself going again, or I'll lose my momentum!