Friday 31 October 2008

Buttterfly award!

[butterfly_award_jpg1.jpg]


I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to Frugal Dreamer for giving me a Butterfly Award! How fabulous... :-) I wonder sometimes if my blogs are personally financial enough, so this is a nice reward for carrying on.

Until that point, however, I need to nominate some recipients myself, a difficult thing to do. So many fabulous blogs, so little time to read them all...

But here's my list, nonetheless:

Notes From the Frugal Trenches: a young woman who honestly "gets it"; how to save, live frugally, true to herself and still have an enriching, fulfilled life. a truly inspiring role-model and enthusiastic supporter to all of us on this journey.


Sharon-Rose: Is able to keep smiling, supporting others and lookin' great on a budget! :-)

Making Up for Past Mistakes: A new blogger who has already made huge strides in her journey. Baby steps, remember! Keep up the great work.

Saving4Later: A Canadian PF blogger who's an inspiration to me. I love to read her weekly menu plans!

Frugal Dreamer: Another Canadian blogger who has knocked big holes in her debt! I visit daily, as she's one of my favourites, and is always coming up with new ways to save and shave :-)

Pass it along everyone!

3 comments:

Sharon S said...

Hi there-thanks a lot for the award, so kind!!

Canadian Saver said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I never really expected people to actually read my blog, let alone enjoy it enough to give me awards! I'll add your name under my award!