Wednesday 1 January 2020

Word for 2020

carpejuvenis.com

A terrifying, exciting, nerve-wracking and wildly positive word... (it includes the exclamation mark every time, too, by the way).

So. 

'Yes!' - I started the year with my last piece of salted caramel chocolate cake for breakfast and by writing up my annual card reading. I'm quite excited by it - lots of positive, introspective, creative guidance and support.

I'm feeling a need to run this year. Like it's important. So, 'yes!', I'm going to buy some nice running gear, and start the Couch to 5k again.

'Yes!' - I've arranged meal delivery for a month, starting on Monday, which I'm hoping will kickstart better eating habits - 4 meals a week (hopefully, the meals I make for dinner will be enough to carry over to lunches the following day - that's my plan).

'Yes!' - I'm going to set up some achievable goals to accomplish over/by the end of the year.

I'm very much looking forward to this year, the beginning of another decade, with you all and sharing achievements, challenges, thoughts, progress, and 'yes!', continued friendship.

5 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

good luck with all the your goals......

Northern Living Allowance said...

Hi Gill - thank you! You as well. xx

Notes From The Frugal Trenches said...

Wishing you the very very best for the year ahead! You deserve it! xo

MW said...

Love It!!! The positivity and excitement just rings out!!!

What a way to set the tone for the year. (My treat was a cranberry orange scone... :) )

Northern Living Allowance said...

Hi FT - Thank you so much! I'm quite excited by the fresh new decade. Wishing all of you the very best as well. xx

Hi MW - thank you!! It feels very right and I'm a bit fed of with living quietly (as much as I enjoy quiet). So this is my way to shake it up a little bit :D Your treat sounds quite delicious! xx