Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

It's a blustery, wet, miserable day here in the New Forest, but that's okay. The agenda today is relaxed, as it has been the past week or so. I didn't make it to midnight last night - I haven't in years - but as I was up at 4:30 yesterday morning, I'm using that as my excuse. ;)

On the agenda today is a clean sweep of the house. My cousin gets home tomorrow from visiting with her sister, and MY sister and I are going to spend the afternoon making sure the place is tidy, clean and fresh both for her return and for the start of the year. There's a lot of clutter - my cousin has/keeps lots of stuff - but that's not ours to touch. We're just doing general cleaning and tidying - vacuuming, dusting, etc.

I've already been fiddling with my goals list, thinking of things to add, adjust, etc., so it appears I'm going to need monthly goals too, but small ones that will ultimately ensure I complete my three big goals. No pressure!

Here's to 2014!!

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Your day sounds about the same as mine... i'm in the process of cleaning & decluttering as well! Time for Christmas to get packed away for another year! :)

Happy New Year!!

The Asian Pear said...

Happy New Year!!